Kenya Biogas Program (KBP) is the National Implementing entity of the Africa Biogas Partnership Program (in Kenya). KBP envisions a commercially viable domestic biogas sector that would contribute towards food security, clean of energy and environmental conservation. KBP works with Biogas Construction Enterprises (BCEs) and Companies who are trained and competent to offer quality products and services.
The Biogas Enterprise Acceleration Facility (BEAF) is an entrepreneurship learning trajectory facility within KBP awarded to the BCEs who demonstrate commitment to improving business through increased biodigester installations. The first phase of BEAF was implemented in 2018 which saw 30 pioneer BCEs enrolled and facilitated to develop Biogas based enterprises. This is an open call for BEAF II for BCEs and Companies that are investor ready and would like to take their business to the next level.
- Must be a BCEs working under Kenya Biogas Program (KBP)
- Your BCEs must be committed to producing a target of 25 functioning plants at the end of every quarter.
- The target plants produced must achieve 98% functionality rate.
- Establish BCEs as bankable business entities.
- Increase access to organized markets.
- Enhancing BCEs compliance with Government agencies.
- Increased business volumes for biogas digesters installed by BCEs.
- Access to funding up to Kes 200,000 per BCEs.
Deadline: Submit your applications by 11th April 2019
NOTES TO THE APPLICANTS
- FILL IN ALL THE SECTIONS OF THE FORM. IF A SECTION IS NOT APPLICABLE INSERT N/A
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REJECTED